Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Announcement Selling/Testing new client for Universal Gamers Shotbot

Discussion in 'Gunz Hacks/Bots Discussion' started by Jompic, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Jompic

Jompic Registered User

I'm in alpha stages of a mutual friend coding/testing a mutual shotbot and selling the open beta version of a current shotbot/aimfix, toggles with lead detection. Note that this comes without chams for obvious purposes. Certain verified people only thanks if I feel you can be trusted, even for clients who are willing to pay.

Note that no koreans will be entertained. UGG has already a lot of koreans who are abusing their own version of shotbot undetected. This is definitely a better version guaranteed to give an edge, but we're picky on who to sell it to. Yes, that's a disclaimer.

Not in need of cash at all, just want a pool of clients or testers that are not going to leak it. Typing "you can trust me" or something along the lines will not change the fact you can be trusted. Join dates will not be trusted as well unless you come with extremely notorious rep. The external client is done and ready and will require a HWID lock to prevent sharing.

2. Serkan123123456

Serkan123123456 Registered User

3. Jompic

Jompic Registered User

No, who uses Skype nowadays lol

4. Jompic

Jompic Registered User

5/5 slots taken, will release 2 more slots next month - and that's the max

5. Jompic

Jompic Registered User

6. Jompic

Jompic Registered User

UPDATES :

7/7 slots taken, will release slots if a current client decides to discontinue the client.

No more slots for now because I'm not going to be one of those private sellers that increases their claimed max figure after getting maxed out. Money is not a problem at all to me in real life, I don't need money, so bribery will not work.

The current clients are all clients that have been recommended by trusted mods or by ex-coders who are famous.

The client is now fully functional and is in private open beta 1.0.

- The shotbot is fully functional now, aimfix is a little glitchy but still workable.

- Shotbot customization can be catered for pistols to miss after a certain amount of shots (The first of it's kind)

- Shotbot customization includes marginal distance to make sure your shots don't hit right in the center of the hitbox 100% of the time

- Shotbot has smart wall detection ensuring you do not fire through walls

- Client has smart inject, and you will need to have an encrypted thumb drive for this which will be delivered via postage service (drive obviously has to be paid for, it's not going out of my own pocket)

- UC toggle option coming soon in updates (still thinking about whether to actually go into this, might or might not), I want to keep this plain and simple because UCing is going to risk account security.

7. Jompic

Jompic Registered User

Updates :

6/7 slots taken in 31 days from now

Client still undetected and being used even in tournaments and clan wars

Which means 1 slot is available as a customer does not want to hack anymore in about 31 days of this msg

Features still working are shotbot and aimfix although I don’t recommend using aimfix for more than 2 rounds at a time

UC option only available to certain VIP testers (separate client - risk factor medium)

Interested people who have a trustworthy and good historical rep are encouraged to apply

8. coustasse

coustasse UGG

I am interested if u have any slots open these days, I was euro gunz staff when vitor was the owner, these days ranking with the koreans almost every month. I am a trusted player and would like to give this a chance, since Konrad is not coding anymore.