1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Stealthlite free sro bot - Support thread

Discussion in 'SilkRoad Online Bots/Hacks Discussion' started by windragon, Oct 17, 2008.

1. windragon

windragon

Hi all

I was out for a while due my job so I was unable to report the release of the new version of stealthlite.
    New features was added here a copy of what reported:

Direct experience tests:
    I play few with my historical play friends we tried on new server Eos to crate new china and euro chars to verify stealthlite bot.

• Euro chars reached lvl20 in less than 4hours of share exp/item party
    • Chinese chars all archers full str was to chucky worker place in 2 hours.
    • The walk to training script feature work properly and on stealthex.org forum I found a tool to convert all my old tbot waling script in 2 clicks
    • Swear/nude patches are integrated.
    • The implicit multiclient feature (simply start again the client with testosterone or srolaunch) let bot/sell or bot/play with a 2nd char easily and without an unacceptable lag.
    Notes:

• This bot is really promising have the faster mobkill ever seen (is faster than tbot)
    • We never got DC during the playtime
    • The absence of the loop don't seems be a so heavy problem due his high mobkill and my personal way of play with friends.
    • From what is visible on interface in future it will support 2nd weapon switch for euro char.
    • The interface is quite simple but sometimes is slow to show up
    • The same bot work with iSRO and rSRO you only need to set a flag!
    • Run plenty well on 64bit Operating systems (you need to install some updates from microsoft but it's questions of minutes)
    In the end I decided to give some support to this project in particular seen that they officially declared that the lite version will be always supported and maintained after the release of the pro version (paid one with full functions and loop) too.
    The community forum is interesting too exists many sections regarding game guides and they have a sro tools archive too with lots of old and brand new tools as i.e. the stallbot one or the always updated GreyFox (he is an active meberd of internal developer team) client and Testosterone.
    Moderators are active and gentle (I've acted as a full dumb noob and they supported me too) and when needed act seriously in a full professional way.

To use the bot you will need:

1. Be registered to the stealthex.org forum
    2. MS .NET Framwork Redist. installed
    3. The last version of the stealthlite
    4. Silkroad client
    Links:

Stealthlite bot official download links

StealthLite v2.x needs a completely new config/setting file for each individual character. You cannot use your old config file from the old StealthLite. You will get a error message and StealthLite will exit.
    The new nuconnector v9.16 is included in the download package. It's recommended that you use this nuconnector when using StealthLite v2.x. Also included are walkscripts for the Jangan Tomb.

Seen that this bot get a lot of updates instead of relink every time the downloads I leave here the link to the official release page: Official Stealthlite Download Page

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or higher
    Microsoft Official Download page

stealthex.org - (registration to their forum is needed to use the bot)

FINAL NOTES
    Now are years that I use this bot, is lighter than ever, easy and mainly, I've never got a ban in 2 years... think about it ;)

Windragon

:mullet: Don't take this post as advertisement, Now as in past I always support good projects mainly if let who can't pay players gain a secure way to smooth the gameplay.

p.s. If this thread helped you feel free to thanks me, this is the best effort you can provide me ^_^

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  2. loldirko

loldirko

3. Xoiks

Xoiks

It's safe, but I don't suggest to download it, because you can't use it for repairing stuff and buying pots...

4. antoniokoza1

antoniokoza1

Tnx it is nice to have alternative bot... it needs lots of updates and bugfix but it is not bad...

5. ors

ors

Is there any guide how to use this bot ?
    where do i need to put the bots Rar files?

6. windragon

windragon

Sorry for the late reply I'm as usual a lot busy with my job...
    Well let's start from the newest post to the older one:

@ors
    Is there any guide how to use this bot ? where do i need to put the bots Rar files?

Yes the stealthlite is fully supported with guides and more on stealthex.org forum the home of the stealthlite coders.
    Also when you unpack the bot in the "stealthlite" folder you'll find a brief guide to installation and configuration, in pdf file format.

------------------------------------------------------------------

@antoniokoza1
    Tnx it is nice to have alternative bot... it needs lots of updates and bugfix but it is not bad...

It need some fixes but from my direct experience it work really good (don't reduce the hunting radius under 50!) as is really fun if used in team with near your level players.
    If you dins bugs feel free to report them in the bug report thread on their forum the coders are really fast to fix bugs, more than expected.

#Xoiks
    It's safe, but I don't suggest to download it, because you can't use it for repairing stuff and buying pots...

C'mon! we used for years nubot with only 2 skills and no loop and now a no loop bot totally free become not suggested? eheheh
    However you're right if you need a loop bot the lite version is not your choice but if you babysit (you're at the pc during the bot section or near to it) it's more than enough in particular for his specific pickup filter and high mobkill rate.

@loldirko
    is it safe?

I more than 2 years here I never sustained unsure bot or tools and I moved no mercy wars to all scammers that give to our community the bad name of virus/keylogger mine :mad2:
    Before post this communication and the ones before this one I made deep checks of the archives and I can assure you that is safe.
    Also if you don't trust me be sure to make a scan of the stealthlite bot before run it on your machine.

Yesterday I've tryed the last version and some bug in the hunting cycle was fixed over than with my surprise I seen the automatic "pack" of objects trough char and pet inventories now work.

Windragon

7. matt4670

matt4670

Stealthlite Bot Is awesome for just being a new bot can't wait for pro to come out :), i also posted link to stealthlite bot guide in this forum.

8. Yogesh

Yogesh

yep stealthlite bot is really good even i am using it but i havent tried out the new version yet

9. windragon

windragon

Hi all I've updated the links to the last official release of stealthlite v1.3a

Happy bot :mullet:
    Windragon

@lao626zi
    I've reported you for spam...

10. 7aMo0o0o0o0oDY

7aMo0o0o0o0oDY

11. Gzero

Gzero

Avast doesn't like 1.3a, probably isn't anything there since it calls it trojan-other so that might mean its found a word in the program that it doesn't like. Someone who is using it do a virus total on it please?

12. windragon

windragon

Avast and AVG was alerted several times about this problem (that affect agbot too) but still not fixed the problem.
    I can assure that is a false positive related to nuconnector way of work.
    So to use it is warmly suggested disable the antivirus during your botting section or use an alternative one as may be pctools atinvirus or kaspersky.

Windragon

13. sasaha

sasaha

will be banned of SRO account if use this bot? anyone?

14. windragon

windragon

Any bot can be recognised from jmax, so the ban possibility of stealthlite agbot, tbot and isrobot are the same.

This is not a security but we noticed that in the last mass ban some no goldbot users that was banned simply performed a paypal charge back of their buyed silks and jmax removed the ban...

Till now I've near to 8 test characters and all use stealthlite and agbot and I never got a ban.

Windragon

15. holyArrow

holyArrow

i'm new here and i have a question about this stealthlite bot..if i have one buyed Tbot runing can i use this stealthlite too ? i mean they both be on and booting at the same time , 1 tbot and 1 stealthlite

16. ZolPo

ZolPo

dont download it !!!
    all nuconverters is be infected in Worm virus!!!

17. windragon

windragon

Wrong, as you can read in several posts here and in other communities that virus alert is a false positive.
    The sromux.dll way of work is similar to the way used from another virus so the heuristical analyser of some antivirus (i.e. AVG) define it as a virus.
    The problem is that is almost unusual have a runtime that open 2 socket on the same machine and then inject packets, but without that, is not possible let the bot interact to the client and the server.
    In the end don't worry is not a virus.

Well, theorically yes, unfortunatly I'm not so preparated on tbot due I never liked it (stuk too much).
    If you want try you need to follow this steps:

1. download the GreyFox modded "sro_client.exe"
    2. rename original "sro_client.exe" (i.e. "clean_sro_client.exe")
    3. copy on silkroad folder the greyfox's "sro_client.exe"
    4. make a copy of the "silkroad" folder, call it "silkroad2"
    5. Use Mediapatcher (you'll find it in stealthlite archive) to manually patch the file "media.pk2" on "silkroad2" folder
    6. run "tbot" with the client in first "silkroad" folder
    7. run "sthealthlite"
    8. Setting the "sro_client.exe" present on "silkroad2" folder
    9. manually run "nuconnector.exe" (not from stealthlite)
    10. lauch stealthlite
    I can't assure you that it will work properly but teorically talking it may work.
    Over that be sure to set the graphical rendering as low as possible at least for one client.

Windragon

18. holyArrow

holyArrow

dont work ..i've folowed every steop exactly like you said ..when i start stealthlite it give's me 2 erors with some F8 and F7 hotkey not registered ..then i enter the game i rite my id and pw i rite that verification letters and numbers etc ..then C10 error , that error is shown when joymax see's me that i wanna log in 2 accounts right ?

19. windragon

windragon

From what you said seems that the fail is in 2 points

• the key registration from stealthlite
    • the multi-client patch

The solution to that problems are:

• Don't care of the key-registration error, is always possible use alt+tab to go to stealthlite window to stop and start the bot.
    • For the second client is needed a launcher to run the second client with the multi-client patch.
    For isrobot exist a lanuncher called testosterone that let you run more than one client at the same time, you need to find a launcher as this one but that let launch tbot instead of isrobot.

For that unfortunately my knowledge is not enough due I don't follow tbot.
    May be that if you ask on tbot official forum for a multiclient luncher someone will help you to find one.
    If you find it let me know se we will leave a guide to use it here too.

I'm realy sorry to not be able to help you more than this.
    Windragon

20. holyArrow

holyArrow

well i thankfull for you'r help ..i dont need to run another tbot ..i can open tbot and a lot of testosteron's client's i just need stealthlite to work inseatd of testosteron ^^. Normaly you cant open 2 silkroads its gives you that "silkroad is already executed" thing , but here is not the case..i enter the game, i connect in game and the c10 error comes ..maybe i didint do something right. Anyway i will search arround the forums..maybe i will find a way

there is nowone who can fuse testosterone with stealthlite ? :lol: that will beat softmod from far away :lol: