1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Suggestion Suggestions to renew gzp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Uncle Sam, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam We want you!

Ive been a huge fan of gzp and its friendly community. Thats why this revival comes to me with great joy.

However there is still a lot of work that has to be done to this forum to make it clean and professional again.

Firstly:

Proper moderation in each section
    It came to my attention that there is not proper moderation going on as we speak. I still see threads coming by of people selling hacks through chats, or for free but without attachment saying people need to personally pm him or her. This is no support for the forum and won't gain much new members. I think they are either obligated to post their hacks through the marketplace or release it for free using the attachment system.

Spam, spam, spam
    I feel there is still a lot of spamming going on and very uninformative replies to a thread. Although I understand newcomers want to try out the hacks as soon as possible and are commited to post 20 times on a (yet) inactive forum. I still think replies that consist out of 1 or 2 words does not bring up the quality of this forums and is something that should be dealt with. (I.e. a warning)

Stickied threads and rules
    Most sections here are not very active yet but might come however all sections seem to be very outdated with stickied threads that are more than 5 years old. There are even sections with 2 stickied threads talking about rules of that section posted by different people which is not only confusing but seem to also contain contradictions and such. One example is that people, according to the rules must pm a retired staff member to get approval about his or her thread. A lot of threads do not contain downloadable content and are yet stickied but are now useless.

Late approval to trials
    I'm sorry sky to say this but 2 days late for a trial is a slacky and should be prevented if possible. Automatic system would be better but I guess you are working hard enough on this website as we speak.

So my suggestion would be to get one or two new staff members that are willing to discuss with you about:

-cleaning up the forum
    -observing sections making sure people follow the rules
    -helping with a more paced system to give those that deserve vip cheats
    -brainstorming how to make this website more appealing and get quicker new members (marketing)
    -giving advice and show a good rolemodel
    -having a passion for building a community here
    -working on the Facebook page making it look more appealing
    -releasing instead of only trials very limited official supported gamerzplanets cheats that will advertise this forum but in a way other forums allow this cheat to be published on their servers.
    -etcetcetc

Now I already offered my help to you and as I've said to you before you are free to do with this advice in any way you'd like but I'm willing to help. Or get people you know better to be more involved. I'd love to see this place grow:)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  2. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam We want you!

Sorry for my grammatical errors, all typed from my phone :D

3. Skyline_GTR

Skyline_GTR GzP Admin Staff Member Admin

Thanks you for suggestion, I will go through it later this week. We would just need some really active staff to kick start the community:)

4. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam We want you!

im happy to apply;)