1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Greetings!

Please take 1 minute to read before you post your private section links here!

1) Constantly update your Advertisement properly. Eg. Posting updates for your server, etc. (Do not just type the word "BUMP")

2) Do not add in any shortcuts link (for cash) advertisements in your ads. We deem this as a "Earn Cash Advertisement URL" and you will be infracted/banned for this.

3) You would need to add a backlink to our website anywhere that is visible on your website. Your advertisement will be deleted if you have failed to do this. ( I think it is fair to exchange link for your advertisement on our website. ) You can simply paste this HTML.

< a href="http://www.gamerzplanet.net">GamerzPlanet< /a> (Without space)

Good luck in your servers!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

[TUT] How to add Furniture and Custom Furni to your

Discussion in 'Habbo Hotel Private Server Discussion' started by 1Aaron, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Aaron

1Aaron

I'm actually really bored at the moment, so here goes my first tutorial :D Please no flames :O

1) First, go download a furniture pack/or custom furniture. When you download it, open it up and make sure there are 3 folders inside called: Ccts,buy_furni,and Catalogue.

2) Now, open the Ccts folder and copy it's contents.

3) Open up your server's Database and click "furni" or "hof furni"
    (it depends on what server you use, it may be named Furni or Hof Furni if you see Furni or Hof Furni in your database, click it)

4) There should be folders in there, create a new folder and name it the following amount of folders. (Example: If there are 20 folders, I should make a new folder and name it 21. Then, there should be a document file called "count" in there, I would double click it and change the number 20, to 21)

5) Go back to your new created folder and paste the Ccts files into the folder.

6) Now go back to your Furni Pack folder that you downloaded and open the folder called Catalogue. Copy the folder/contents inside and paste it into the folder called Catalogue in your server database.

7) Look in your Catalogue folder and find a document named "Admin_Extra"
    If you want the furniture to appear in the Admin catalogue, type in the furniture name. (Example: If I downloaded a furniture pack called Grunge, I would type in : Grunge;
    You MUST put the ; at the end of each furniture you add.

8) There is also a document in your Catalogue folder named "pages" type in the furniture name to appear in regular Habbo's catalogue.
    (Example: If I downloaded a furniture pack called Grunge, I would type in : Grunge;
    You MUST put the ; at the end of each furniture you add.

9) Now go back to your downloaded furniture pack and copy all the files in the Buy_Furni folder. Go back to your database and paste all the files into the folder called "buy_furni"

10) Restart your server and Tadah! Your furniture is inside your catalogue :D

If some parts weren't clear, feel free to ask questions below so I can clarify it up. Any questions or problems that you have, post it below and I may help you :ranger:

-Aaron:thefinger:

2. Creative

Creative

Your first TUT?
    Nice!

9/10

3. 1Aaron

1Aaron

Thanks for the feedback Creative :)

4. apple123456789

apple123456789

Ehh Prty Good Tut :thefinger:

5. RedbanaAudi

RedbanaAudi

sddssddsdsasasfegettte

6. rubiedsapphire

rubiedsapphire

That was entirely too necessary. (Okay, not really.)

Very Nice Tut Though.

7. Creative

Creative

8. lukasdanin

lukasdanin

hi i have download a pack but only have cct's files what i can do?
    sorry my bad english i'm brazilian

9. upperdragon

upperdragon

Whooa Just What I needed THankz.

10. hume25

hume25

Hey buddy! Thanks for your post!!!!!

11. tinnetju

tinnetju

OOwwwhh man!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I searched on internet for days to find this!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

12. tinnetju

tinnetju

Wait a second... There are pages in my catalogue, i see the furni icons but the icons are PH blocks. And if i buy them they r PH blocks to! :l

13. bleedeath

bleedeath

im having problems i can get em i n the catolouge but sais no icon help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.