Welcome

Skyline_GTR

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone! It has been awhile and we are back! A lot has happened during these past years. If you would like to be part of this community, please feel free to contact me and have some fun together!

Cloud203

Former Mod here.

Out of curiosity, what happened to the old site? Is the database lost? Why was the domain dead for so long?

Glad to see its back, though.

Skyline_GTR

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. I intentionally start a fresh one as the old one is fed up with spam and pretty much dead. I just start again this site for leisure and hope to meet some old friends:)

Cloud203

Ah, that makes sense. Well, I'm on board to help out, if there's ever a need.

To all new members, Welcome! If you remember me from "the old GamerzPlanet" feel free to get in touch, and send me a message. I was mostly active (and moderated) the Rumble Fighter, and Audition sections of the old site. I'd love to hear from some of the old regulars.

Skyline_GTR

Administrator
Staff member
That's great:) It seems the whole game hacking getting much difficult than before as most new games have much better anti cheat system. If you have any suggestions, feel free to pm me!

Cloud203

I agree completely. With the way anti-cheat systems are made these days, it becomes almost impossible to make "hacks" the way we've used to. Even if you somehow bypass it, most current MMO's that I know of would detect memory editing, or other types of game manipulation, making it that much more difficult. Then, when you do manage a bypass & working cheat/hack, you have to worry about updating it with each game revision, or worry about your method of how it works being patched, etc.

I personally moved onto making bots/scripts. The games I play these days don't tend to have "anti-cheat" systems in place, so creating bots is a pretty straight-forward process. Very easy to bot Android games too. Simply "mirror" the screen using ADB, and bot as you would a normal PC game, lol.

MrCheap

Hey guys, good to see the forum "revived"!

I wonder if the Audition scene will come back here eventually, since that what kept me on the old Gamerzplanet.

If anyone has some hacks for redbana hit me up ahah ;)