1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Tutorial Why and How to use RSS Feed

Discussion in 'GamerzPlanet Discussion' started by Uncle Sam, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam We want you!

Hello Fellow GzP Members,

As we all known by now the site has gone through a significant upgrade and looks quite stunning. I haven't seen this before but GzP gives you now to possibility to use RSS Feed. This exists already for quite a while but for most people its still not very know but yet very practical.

What is RSS
    RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. Which (in my opinion) is one of the most uncreative names I've heard in quite a while. I don't know why they HAD to tell us its not just simple, but REALLY simple. However, I won't say that they are wrong, because in fact it really is f*in easy.

What does it do
    Nowadays in modernworld we have so many things we need to keep track of. Facebook, twitter, maybe for the few oldschools Myspace, p*rnhub, google+, YouTube, GzP, Email etc etc. How amazing would it be if you could have one page... yes one page. Sorting everything for you and keeping you up to date on all the things you want to stay up do date with? Thats when RSS Feed comes in to quite some good use.

How do I use RSS Feed
    Well, as I said before it's really simple. First I recommend signing up to Feedly. Feedly litterally doesn't give a d*mn how you sign up as long as you do. Whether you use your Google, Facebook, Evernote, Twitter, Enterprise, Windows(Live) or the actual Feedly account, it's all fine. Once you've made your account, you will have a gigantic bar on your screen where you can search, fill in urls and other kind of nonsense (NOTE: if you don't see that bar, press 'Add Content'). Now that that's all set up lets continue and add a page. Wouldn't it be great to stay up to date on what is happening on Gamerzplanet? I thought so too. So lets browse through some of the topics we can choose from...
    How about the "Say Hello" forum? I mean who doesn't want to read all those great leechers posting hi just to have something posted?
    When you go to the main page of GzP, and scroll to the Say Hello topic, you'll see an orange logo somewhere on the right of it.
    [​IMG]
    Inside that perfectly drawn red circle you see the logo you will need. Now press it and you will see something like this:

OPEN SPOILER TO SEE IMAGE
    [​IMG]

If you see something similar to that you are close to success! Now copy the URL of that page, run back to your Feedly tab and paste the link in that giant big bar I was talking about before. Press 'Enter' or do something else you think will work too. If things went right, you will see a block show up with 'Say Hello' on top of it.
    Right below that there is a great big green + button. If you press that you will now follow this subforum!

Congratualations you have succeeded to add your first page in the Really Simple Syndication Feed.
    I hope this tutorial wasn't too complicated for you, I know it's for the more advanced geeks but I hope I did well :)

Good luck and have fun!

U. Sam

2. Skyline_GTR

Skyline_GTR GzP Admin Staff Member Admin

Very Nice guide:) Stickied!

3. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam We want you!

Thanks man, its pretty useful, still not many people are known to this feature

I also see that staff applications are open? What are the requirements, since it says I have no privilidge to post a thread in there.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016