1. Welcome Guest! As you can see we have moved to xenforo. It was a long progress and now most of the things are done. However there will be more exciting stuff coming to the website very soon! If you have found any bugs, please send me a private message or post in the GzP Help Files section. If you would like to support us, please kindly donate using the link on the right. That's it for now! Enjoy! BTW, if you still haven't registered, then click here to do so now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The feedback system is back on GzP in order to provide a better and a safer place for all traders in the community. You would just need to click on the add feedback link that appear below their username. Please use it wisely and you will be banned if you have giving false feedback. For a quick guide, click here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The feedback system is back! Click here for more info.

[wts][wowus][blackwater raiders][1.5mil+ gold][private seller][paypal]

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by hppggg, Sep 5, 2011.

1. hppggg

***By reading the following and/or by contacting me, you agree that you are in no way, shape or form affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment® or any of its sister companies.***

-Selling over 1.5million WoW Gold on Blackwater Raider US.
    -Established player owned stock, not gold selling company stock.
    -I Will only accept Paypal Verified payments.
    -You will have to send payment first, but we can work a half & half deal.
    -Rate (negotiable with bulk orders): 1.25 US Dollars / 1k WoW US Gold
    -50k minimum purchase.

**Exchange will be done strictly via the Auction house, never F2F, Gbank or in-game mail.**

**You will list a cheap item such as a piece of linen cloth or alchemist vial for the amount agreed upon and I will buy it. I'm Horde side, but we can use the neutral AH to exchange if you're Alliance.**

**I will NEVER contact you in-game and I will NEVER respond to any tells in-game. All communications will be done via non-wow emails or Yahoo Messenger.**

Contact info (I prefer to be contacted via email first):
    email: hppggg@yahoo.ca
    yahoo msg: hppggg