1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Release Zombie Mode Bot v1.0

Discussion in 'Rumble Fighter' started by MindFreakv2, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MindFreakv2

MindFreakv2

Zombie Mode Bot v1.2

I hit the jack pot and have an infinite amount of carats, which is why I will be releasing my Zombie Mode Bot since it's useless to me now.

Zombie Mode Bot v1.2 (New Release)

This makes 2000 carats an hour at the least with Mao Gong. Not much, but it does stack up.

Requirements:

• Windows XP - Windows Vista ~ Windows 7 might not work
    • A decent computer. If you are having trouble running this program without any lag, it is probably time to get a new computer.
    • Cheat Engine 5.5
    • Java Runtime Environment
    • Left hotkey set to Left
    • Right hotkey set to Right
    How to set this up:

1. You must make your Rumble Fighter client windowed. To do this you must go to Start > Run > Enter regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Nimonix > RumbleFighter and right click the left window pane > New > DWORD (32-bit) Value > Name it Windowed Secret > Right click WindowedSecret > Modify > Set value data to 1.
    2. Run a Rumble Fighter client and set your left hot key to Left and your right hot key to Right.
    3. Run the bot and set the coordinates of the Game Lobby, Adventure Mode button, and the other two buttons after it. You can use this: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qfonihyzkto
      to find the coordinates of your mouse. Make sure it doesn't click any of the rooms. Hold your mouse on the second button and press escape to go back to the screen you choose rooms. It should be in between the room buttons.
    4. Using Cheat Engine 5.5, speed Rumble Fighter up about 5 times the normal speed.
    5. Click start and you should be randomly attacking the zombies and automatically rejoining Zombie Mode.

Download v1.2
    Download v1.1
    Download v1.0

FAQ:
    Why does the bot enter rooms after a few games?
    A. If it is clicking rooms, change the coordinates so that it doesn't click it. Hold your mouse on top of the second button and press ESC. You will end up in the previous screen. If your mouse is on a button, then move it around until it isn't. Make sure that you don't move it around too much or else it may miss the second button. Repeat for the third button.

Other Threads:
    Buy Rumble Fighter Carats!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  2. Yojimbo2

Yojimbo2

Just downloaded it. =O

Think this would go good with Shidokan? Its the only scroll I have ATM, lol.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  3. MindFreakv2

MindFreakv2

I haven't tried. :p

4. firerak

firerak

When i Download the Bot it Gives me an Unknown File what should i open it with??
    ohh lol nvm its Java srry i missed that part testing it out now :D

5. AznCookiez

AznCookiez

I don't get the hotkey setting part, or the speeding up part with Cheat Engine 5.5...Sorry, I'm kinda new to this!
    EDIT:
    Nevermind, got everything working fine. But when I set Cheat Engine up to speed 5, no kills. Speed 2, around 2 or 3 kills. (For Shidokan)
    Do we need Mao Gong just to do speed 5?
    And do we absolutely have to set it to speed 5 even though it doesn't seem like were getting any kills or carat?

6. MindFreakv2

MindFreakv2

Inside Rumble Fighter, go to Settings > Control and set your Left to NUMPAD4, Right to NUMPAD6. Then with Cheat Engine 5.5, click on the computer icon and double click on RumbleFighter.exe. Now inject the speedhack by ticking Enable Speed Hack and set speed to 5.

7. aznguy212

aznguy212

how many carats do you usually get per round? I got jujitsu and I get around 10 - 20 carats...xD

8. MindFreakv2

MindFreakv2

10 - 20 carats per 10 second rounds is 30 - 60K per minute. You are getting 1800 ~ 3600K per hour. I get about 10 - 30 carats per 10 second round.

9. aznguy212

aznguy212

I also think you could make a small edit to the hack.
    for instance it will sometimes end up clicking on a room instead of the adventure mode so when you're away and botting you might end up in a room and just staying there.

is this a problem only happens to me?

10. unknownstranger

unknownstranger

Uh, how am i going to find my coordinate.

---------- Post added 08-26-2009 at 11:40 AM ----------

WTF is this. it lags my rumblefighter client wen i click start...

11. Yojimbo2

Yojimbo2

I had problem after problem with this. =/

First it seems like it doesen't click the buttons correctly or something, it just clicks the first button then sits on the Adventure screen without clicking on Zombie and then Create Room.

So I clicked the first two buttons then hit start and it clicked Create Room by itself. While it was loading, I set the speed to 5. I sat and watched the bot and it didn't attack, it just stood there. Then when it was all over it didn't go back and click the buttons again...

And yes AZN I had the same problem where it clicks on another room... my coordinates are correct, so I don't know whats happening.

12. MindFreakv2

MindFreakv2

When you set your coordinates, you can avoid that by placing the mouse on the button and press ESC to go back to the screen where you choose rooms and by moving it a bit to the left or right so it clicks in between the rooms.

As for your second problem, this bot uses the X key to attack and the NUMPAD4 and NUMPAD6 to move left and right. Make sure it's set that way.

Use the program I uploaded. It's in the thread.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
  13. Yojimbo2

Yojimbo2

It doesen't reclick the buttons after a round ends for me.

And also it seems like it only fights if the speed is on normal. As soon as I speed it up, it just barely attacks and gets raped by the zombies.

14. MindFreakv2

MindFreakv2

Did it work the first time it clicks? What OS are you running?

15. Yojimbo2

Yojimbo2

I'm running XP.

I think its moving too fast, I think it zips thru the clicking part too fast or something and goes right into spamming punches before it clicks all 3 buttons.

It only works if I'm already on the Adventure screen. It clicks both buttons and starts. But it only fights if the speed is on normal. If I try to mess with the speed, the guy doesen't fight back at all.

Then when the round is done, it just sits there. I think its because its still spamming punches, because when I go to type something in, x's are spammed into where I'm trying to type. O.O

16. unknownstranger

unknownstranger

Yo mindfreak, add in the bot 1 more coordinate set. Have you ever thought that it clicks into someones room. ._.

17. Yojimbo2

Yojimbo2

Is there anyway you can slow down the clicking part?

18. aznguy212

aznguy212

this thing is killing my computer...=__= might aswell just use a/c tool...uses less memory and doesnt kill my shit.

19. unknownstranger

unknownstranger

u have a macro for ac tool? x-x

20. MindFreakv2

MindFreakv2

I'll update it with more settings. Thanks for the suggestions.

As for the CPU usage, my laptop is able to run it efficiently with 0 lag. And my laptop is a piece of shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.